McCrone Research Institute Research Positions
McCrone Research Institute in Chicago has a limited number of positions available for visiting professors, teachers, and graduate students who wish to spend time at McCrone while on leave from their position at a home institute.
Applications are now being accepted in these areas:
• Forensic microscopy
• Optical crystallography
• Particle/contaminant identification
• Asbestos and environmental analysis
• Pharmaceutical, chemical and industrial applications
McRI offers a dynamic laboratory research and teaching environment with maximum research freedom and flexibility. There are opportunities to collaborate with researchers and scientists in classrooms, workshops and conferences, including Inter/Micro, the international microscopy conference held annually in Chicago.
All applications should include:
• Nature of desired visit
• Area of interest
• Supporting documents such as a CV and a statement of research interests
• Clear explanation of the extent of any financial support required
• Funding or grants that can be received to support the position
Please e-mail all inquires to email@example.com.