Inter/Micro 2023 — 73rd Annual International Microscopy Conference
Tuesday, June 13 – Friday, June 16, 2023 in Chicago
• Schedule of Events and Registration
• Author Presentations: Tuesday, June 13
• Author Presentations: Wednesday, June 14
• Workshop: Microscope, Cleaning, Maintenance, and Adjustment
• State Microscopical Society of Illinois Awards Dinner
• Photomicrography Competition
• SMSI Silent Auction
• Company Sponsors
Inter/Micro is an internationally recognized conference that attracts professional and amateur microscopists from all areas of light and electron microscopy. Research presentations include topics covering techniques and instrumentation, environmental and industrial microscopy, and forensic and chemical microscopy.
McCrone Research Institute
2820 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60616-3230
JOIN OUR VIRTUAL COMMUNITY: Sign up for McCrone’s mailing list to stay informed about courses, publications, and events.